cpd73 wrote:
> Hmmm... I hadn't thought about that. Strictly speaking you are asking to
> move queue to 1 player, not a sync group. But I do see the point. Try
> this version: 30944

Thank you!

Had to change line 207 to " @destBuddies " you probably been patching
this little too fast :p

30961

And it works!! Yay..

I took liberty to improve it even better.. I have added some tweaks;

- MOVE QUEUE IS NOW COMPATIBLE WITH \"GROUPS PLUGIN\"[/B] ( EVEN IN CASE
WHEN SOURCE IS PART OF DEST GROUP)
I HAD TO LET GROUP PLUGIN TO HANDLE SYNCING SO IF DEST PLAYER IS GROUP
IT WILL POWER OFF (TO DISSASSEBLE \"DEFAULT WRONG\" GROUP) AND POWER ON
(TO ASSEMBLE GROUP CORRECTLY) .  BTW I ADDED 2 SEC DELAY THERE , NOT
SURE IF ITS DOWN TO LMS HOST PERFORMANCE BUT IT DIDNT'T WORK WITHOUT
IT..

30960

[B]- DEFAULT OPERATION LEFT PHYSICAL DISPLAY OF DESTINATION PLAYER WITH
PLAYLIST VIEW, SO ADDED LINE TO DISPLAY \"NOW PLAYING\"

30962

- COMMENTED \"CLEAR PLAYLIST LINE\"

not sure why source player should stay with nothing to play.. makes no
sense.. I would rather have smth there then nothing.

-OCCASIONALLY HAD SYNC PROBLEM IF DESTINATION WAS SYNCED GROUP SO ADDED
TURN OFF AND ON AGAIN TRICK ( SEEMS TO HELP)

30963

I have tested it with various use scenarios and it seem to work just
fine..
only limitation is one you added- if dest is already synced its not
possible to move queue. Normally it make sense but it also make
impossible to move queue from group containing dest player. (no big deal
though)

With my tweaks (dest is in sync or dest is group) it will play music
even if source was stopped.  ( dont know how to check if source was
playing)

Like I previously mentioned I have tested it on temporary Windows LMS as
unable to access Synology LMS files to update it, so I would appreciate
if you could have a look if my tweaks are acceptable and include them
maybe in update?
Here is version with my tweaks:  30964
Cheers!

|Filename: Plugin.pm                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30964|

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Logitech
Media Server Version: 8.0.0