steves999 wrote:
> Don't think I've seen this mentioned... I'm not seeing all apps in MS at
> the moment vs OG skin:
> 3098330984
>
> EDIT: Just noticed it only applies to a specific player
> (USBSignature/DigiOne Signature) - although all players are running
> PiCoreplayer 6.1
>
> FIXED by restarting PCP on that player
>
> Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1594371635 @ Fri Jul 10 11:20:40
> CEST 2020
> MS v1.8.4

I saw a variation of this issue today.
I had fired up my Dev LMS after a bit of a break - I needed the
electricity socket for something else - and discovered that there were
no Apps listed in Material at all but all were present in the default
GUI.
Tried a server update and a couple of reboots but still the same.
Then I realised that I had no player assigned to the DEV LMS so I molved
one from Production
All Apps re-appeared in Material virtually instantly.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng