lookstoomuch wrote:
> Same place.  The LMS interface plugin configuration section.
>
> If I initiate playing songs with spotty LMS web interface, the bitrate
> set in the spotty plugin configuration makes a difference
>
> If I initiate playing songs from spotify app on my phone, changes to the
> bitrate set in the spotty plugin configuration make NO difference.
> Crashing behaves as if it is 96kbps.

Ah - that's interesting. So my approach of editing Daemon.pm
sort-of-works for the second case (short songs will play up to a point).
It does sound like the root problem is the same in both cases, just that
spotty/LMS handles track kickoff differently for the two cases (and
hence two parameters).

On a related note, can any of you point to where the buffer size is
specified - I haven't found it in the interface, so I'm guessing a prefs
file?