Jaca wrote:
> Thank you Philippe for trying to help!
>
> I maybe haven't explained properly nature of problem.  If I add new
> subscription (as you just did), it also appears in YT plugin menu almost
> instantly.  Delay occurs to already subscribed channel when there is new
> content uploaded. Basically she gets notification during the day on her
> phone and intent to listen later in evening on SQ (its kinda "podcasty"
> channel, no need for video)
> However when she later opens same channel in YT plugin, most recent item
> is the one she has already listen to day before. Minutes later I can
> hear : "it doesn't work" :(
> Then I check on ordinary youtube: new episode its there, I try on Kodi (
> with same API key account etc) its also there. I tried rebooting LMS but
> nothing.. She gave up .. 2 hours later I check and it finally appears
> within YT plugin.
> When I compare upload time on youtube/notification and LMS YT plugin it
> could be more then 10hours difference..  Like I said on
> Phone/Laptop/Kodi new content its there straight away.
>
> Ohh whats weird : I can actually go to youtube website, copy title and
> search it in YT plugin which finds it just fine. Its just subscription
> not updating or rather updating with long delay.  Hope its makes sense.
>
> Many thanks

oh, that makes sense, I should have thought about that earlier. It's
done in 0.121, with one other correction characters encoding

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3