Hi all,

First post here, I hope you can help me.
Ive just installed LMS ver 8 on my synology nas DS3617xs as per
instructions at the begining of this thread. There used to be an older
version but it seems synology have taken it out of the package centre.
Any ways, the install seemed to go ok, and i connected to my music
library ok, but it does not seem to be able to find a player.
Do I need a separate install of squeezelite now on the synology, and if
so how do i do this? - Or do I need to do something else?
I class myself as a beginner with this and would appreciate your help if
possable please.

Kind regards
Roy.