sbhenk wrote:
> Don't know if that was known behavior but if not does that help pinpoint
> where I might look?

This is part of the issue. Current LMS implementation works perfectly
for WebUI and older SB player but for not Jive showing there is
something "odd" in the Jive part.

While the other thread has solutions but the solutions aren't directly
applicable to CDplayer without re-writing part of the pligin.  So I'll
have to spend time to understand what is "wrong" in LMS (or what LMS
considers "not right" in CDplayer)  to see if I fix CDplayer without
having to do a rewrite. I 've spent some time on it but it is hard to
get the time and it is a long time since I wrote the plugin.