cpd73 wrote:
> No idea. All it does is send a "time" command to LMS (with the current
> position +/- the defined skip step). Perhaps this does not work for
> iPlayer. If not, there is not much I can do. I cannot see any, reliable
> way, to detect that the skip actions in 'More' are skip actions - and,
> as stated, they indicate to go back to parent when pressed.

Hi cpd73

Thanks for replying so quickly to my post, and for taking the time to
look into it.

Since it's obviously not something that can be done just within the
interface, I'm quite happy to 'close' things here.  It's not exactly a
showstopper of a problem, after all :-)

Thanks again.  And thanks for Material Skin in the first place.

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS on Raspbian 9 (stretch) on a Pi3B+.