Another, hopefully small/easy request, if I may?

I often find myself wanting to re-load the current view - mainly the New
Music view...if I have done an update scan in another window, or come
back to my browser a day later when I know a scan has happened etc.

But because the LMS interface has never really used proper URLs, I don't
think there is an easy way to reload the current view is there?  I.e. if
I have New Music open, it's easy to go back to home etc, but not just to
refresh the view.  If I use the browser's reload button, it reloads back
to home...so a manual reload button for the current view would be super
handy.