Jaca wrote:
> Most likely a pipe dream but: Is it even remotely possible to map links
> from Artist info/Album review to library if item (album/artist) is
> present within library (in LMS8.0 including streaming services) ?
>
> I keep trying to convert my other half to LMS with Material skin but she
> is always able to give me perfect reason to not use it and go with
> Spotify app instead..  It seems she quite often goes for musical
> journey/discovery experience and while listening to one artist on
> Spotify she reads bio, info about other albums or related artists.
> Within official Spotify app she is able to jump from one to another
> instantly where using LMS and M&AIP she gets redirected to allmusic.com
>
> I suggested 'connect' as way to go, but this makes her miss local
> library goodies as she is on Spotify exclusively :(

Ignore mapping links to Library instead of allmusic.com .. Just had
better idea (posted on Material Skin thread.. )
If text (Bio/review) could be selected, then right click would give
option to search on streaming services.. ( in fact music discovery item
most likely is new staff and not within existing library anyway :) )

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Squeezelite-X, Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin