The main reason that I added LMS8 as the default install, was the
majority of folks wanting all of the new Music library stuff with
Spotty.   If I revert to 7.9.3, then those new features go away.  Its a
no win scenario for me.

The problem I'm seeing is that many users probably aren't aware of the nature of a system under development. Maybe I should just release 8.0.0 and start work on 8.1.

But it's always the same problem: as soon as I start development on new features, people want to use them. But they don't want to be surprised by breaking changes...

--

Michael