Cut-Throat wrote:
> So, if I'm setting someone up with an RPi, which version should I
> download?
> Do I have to go back to 5.0 ?

When I want a different version, I make a new image, expand the file
system and do the default install.

On completion of the install and before even opening the LMS web gui I
use the upgrade/downgrade method, following the instructions from the
help link

I change the version number to 7.9.4 is required.

I did this yesterday, it used to wrk in a seamless manner but on trying
the IPaddress:9000 link in a browser the LMS web gui would not come up.

I had to reboot pCP from its web gui and then it worked fine

ronnie.