jemhayward wrote:
> I tried to use iPlayer Extras today to catch up with Late Junction on
> BBC R3.  First problem was it had disappeared from my menus, and I found
> that the plugins iPlayer and iPlayer Extras were not active in my
> plugins.  Activated them again, and went back to the interface, and they
> had appeared again, but nothing plays.  I've recently updated, and I'm
> now on Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1599413218 @ Sun Sep 6
> 19:43:01 WEDT 2020
>
> Is it me, or is something broken?
I think it is something at you end as Extras works OK for me.

First sign of trouble was the disappearance of the menus - this can only
happen by an uninstall or plugin manager failing to reinstall after a
reboot.

What OS ?
What version of IO::Socket::SSL have you got - see WebUI
Settings/Information.