Hi !
I'm using squeezelite with Moode audio player installed on an RPI.
I use squeezelite in order to synchronize my old HIFI (pluged on the
RPI) and my wife's logitech squeezebox.
I would like to connect my windows PC's on the same stream, in order to
synchronize my PC's speaker's with the HIFI and squezebox speakers.

For that purpose, I installed squeezelite-X on the PC's but didn't
manage to get sound's through the speaker's.
Would it be possible to help me configuring squeezelite-X in order to
play the music streamed by the squeezelite server installed on the RPI
with moode ?

By the way: I use windows in french, and I have an issue with the utf8
encoding in the Player output device name that leads to player abortion.
See picture below:

31503

Thank you for your help !

|Filename: Capture.PNG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31503|