mcoste wrote:
> Bonjour quart-temps.
>
> I don't understand what you mean by that. You write "I get sound if I
> use the Squeezelite-X player" but also "I didn't manage to get sound's
> through the speaker's"
>
> Do you get SLX working standalone on the PC, without synchronization to
> the RPI and squeezebox?
>
> Is your problem synchronizing 3 players, or is the problem that you're
> unable to output sound on the PC?
>
> You could try installing 'Squeezeplay'
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?96573-SqueezePlay-for-Windows-with-ASIO-DirectSound-WASAPI-and-WDMKS-device-support)
> and check if you get sound (on my PC I have an intermittent bug with SLX
> (squeezelite) and not with Squeezeplay). You can use SLX to control the
> Squeezeplay player by disabling the integrated SLX squeezelite player).

Bonjour mcoste,

I would like to synchronize my PC speaker with the squeezelite installed
on my RPI (with moode, named "Moode-Squeezelite"), which is already
synchronized with my wife's squeezebox.
With squeezelite-x, I would like to hear the music of the
"Moode-Squeezelite" player. But I only manage to hear the music of the
"Squeezelite-X" player.