Glenn2 wrote:
> Strange that it doesn't occur on the SB3 just because I have the webgui
> open on my PC with the SB3 selected.  I.e, if I have the webgui open on
> my PC and then go into the room with the SB3 and use its remote,
> everything is fine when I change stations.  When I close the webgui,
> it's broken again.
It's a bug.  Bugs means behaviour is not correct.
The SB3 UI is a special case and has a special display function loaded
for BBCiPlayer.  The SB3 UI needs two special variable to be setup for 2
lines of text.
In the rewrite I made the code more readable/maintainable and obviously
these variables are not set up correctly in all circumstances.