slartibartfast wrote:
> Ok I just remembered that when on air text wasn't appearing for me it
> was because the delay was not set to zero. That was a while ago  though.

OK you got a point - that is trying to display relevant program info
with the estimated time stamp of the playing stream - it's a possibility
I didn't think of.  Usually only happens with skip back.  Usually start
delay is 15 secs but maybe if delay is set to minutes and  user is
unlucky to be always start playing the stream just when programs
starting/stopping e.g. on the hour or half hour - but then people are
creatures of habit (e.g  it's Fri 6:30 - time for the News Quiz)