Paul Webster wrote:
> Could there be a way to get the Bookmark/Subscribe as menu items when
> BBCiPlayer plugin is playing stuff (even if not instigated by BBC Sounds
> plugin)?
> That way it would make it possible to tag programmes while listening to
> live radio.

My initial thoughts.
This could be done via  the "More" context menu (e.g. like the Segment
times menu item).

I haven't looked into BBC Sounds plugin.  The BBCiPlayer plugin would
need an API to "register" a "more" menu item to call a function from BBC
Sounds plugin with some info from BBCiPlayer. BBCiPlayer can only
provide a program pid so I think BBC Sounds has to convert the pid to an
urn as an urn is the "currency" of BBC Sounds (aka the rms API) .