Operajulian wrote:
> Gosh I would love this to work. I have registered with BBC Sounds on a
> different computer and have some subscribed programmes. I can "see" them
> in the BBC Sounds plug in on LMS and get the BBC programme image etc but
> no sound. It just does not play past 0:00 time. Frustratingly close.
> I do have BBC I player plug in set up and with transcoding etc.
> It would such listening fun to get this working. Cheers for everyone's
> input.
> Julian

Can you play any programs from the BBCiPlayer menu ?  You must be able
to play program from the "listen Again" menus before BBC Sounds plugin
will work.
Have you got the latest BBCiPlayer V1.6.* from this repository
http://bpa-code.github.io/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml ?
If you have 1.6.* - make sure the format preferences are  "DASH > HLS >
MP3 > FlashAAC"