New release available in the Beta repository and it will appear in the
standard 3rd party repository when it next refreshes.

Included in this release :

- A major change.  The plugin now handles the audio (Dash/AAC)
  internally, there is no longer a dependency on BBC IPlayer plugin.
  Enabling the features below.
- Integration with your BBC Account when playing, so all items played
  integrate into the BBC Sounds experience including recommendations
  etc.
- "Continue Listening" implemented.  Items played from the plugin are
  recorded against your BBC account.  Items can be paused/stopped in the
  plugin and continued from the Sounds App or Website where you left
  off. And vice versa from the "Continue Listening" menu under "My
  sounds"

TECHNICAL CREDITS
The logic behind the MPEG-Dash handling and mp4 unpacking were lifted
from philippe_44 's 'open source Youtube plugin'
(https://github.com/philippe44/LMS-YouTube).  His excellently structured
code has been built for reuse which made it much less painful than I
expected to get the bits I needed and adjust and add in the integration
into BBC Sounds.  Philippe_44 tells me that the basis behind his mp4
code came from BPA.  So many thanks to them both.  Open Source is a
wonderful thing!