Wigster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [not sure how to tag cpd73 here]
>
> I am running the Material skin (2.0.1). If I navigate to BBC Sounds > My
> Sounds > Latest I get a nice grid list of programmes. Clicking on a
> particular show navigates to another menu (with
> Play/Bookmark/Subscribe).
>
> Material then overlays the floating menu with Play/Play Next only on the
> deepest submenu, rather than on the level of the grid list (So I get a
> Play/Play Next submenu on top of the Play menu item for the particular
> show). The same is true when I navigate into Subscrtibed shows: at the
> sublevel I get a historical list of the shows of the particualr host,
> which then when clicked gives the BBC Sounds menu
> Play/Bookmark/Subscribe where the Play/Play Next floating menu appears
> on top.
>
> In the iPlayer Listen Again grid of shows, this floating shortcut menu
> appears already on the level of the shows, which to me seems more
> convenient for most situations.
>
> Would there be some way of rearranging the menus to make the Material
> floating menu appear at the Show Title level? Or is this something that
> should be hardcoded into Material?

Yes, I agree, this is a BBC Sounds issue, not Material.    I only put
the submenu in with the subscribe/bookmark option as, up until now, the
plugin was not able to control the context menu when it is playing,
where those options are probably better suited.  That will no longer be
an issue after the next release.  So you can expect this to change.
I've created an issue for this enhancement here :
https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/issues/9