mherger wrote:
> Here's the problem as I see it: I do two calls to create that hierarchy.
> One to get the hierarchy definition, one to get playlist information
> (that's actually more than one, but anyway). I fear that while the
> detailed list is complete. the hierarchy might somewhere be limited to x
> items, thus we don't get the full hierarchy. Now I have to figure out
> whether I can get more information in that call. Alas, I don't have that
> many playlists yet...
I've just installed LMS 8.0 with Spotty v4.4.3 on a laptop running
Debian Buster. I see exactly the same problem I had on the Synology NAS
installation we've talked about: the Web UI is not displaying any
playlist folders or lists after the last one in the screenshot I sent
you.

When I picked up the Spotify token for Spotty, the initial scan failed
because of rate limiting. I added my Client ID, and the scan completed:

Spotty Albums   (55 of 55)   Complete  00:00:24
Spotty Artists   (39 of 39)   Complete  00:00:05
Spotty Playlists   (318 of 318)   Complete  00:01:46
Building full text index   (7 of 7)   Complete  00:00:35
Pre-caching Artwork   (5 of 5)   Complete  00:00:01
Database Optimize   (2 of 2)   Complete  00:00:08

As you see, all 318 playlists were scanned. But when I go to Spotty
Playlists on the Web UI, there are only 61 Playlist in total. (These
appear correctly, either at the top level or in about four different
folders, with the correct nesting.)

This really does look like something limiting the total number of items
that can display in Spotty.