staresy wrote:
> FYI an observation, I notice that the highlighted buttons from the
> SugarCube Live and History screens don't do anything in material, they
> do in the default skin.

These pages, as with all 'Extras' items, are taken from the 'Classic'
(not 'Default') skin with some CSS tweaks and icon replacement (looks
like I missed 2 icons). Whilst I use MusicIP (via my own DSTM mixer), I
do not use SugarCube so cannot check. Do these pages work if you use the
'Classic' skin?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.