Shozzer wrote:
> Thank you. If you look at the BBC iPlayer Extras plugin you will see
> what I mean, although your plugin helpfully offers the sub-categories
> which Extras doesn't.
Eztras uses an old BBC interface A-Z which delivers with all iPlayer
programs but it filters out TV ones.  BBC have said many times it will
be removed. A while back I looked in the RMS API as I thought the info
was derived using RMS couldn't see how. Maybe it is different now.

I think Extra categories are take from the same source but they have to
be added manually. I just added the top ones and the ones requested -
some users don't like big menus.