Roland0 wrote:
> LMS supports ratings out of the box, no plugin required

Does it have support for anything else than storing the ratings ?
Sorry if it’s a stupid question but haven’t used 8.0 release myself and
wasn’t aware that it might have added more functionality related to
ratings since I last looked at it. In my mind to support ratings you
should at least be able to browse your library by ratings and use them
in random mix, is this the case in LMS 8.0 without any third party
add-ons ?

Roland0 wrote:

> LMS doesn't delete ratings during a full database scan

As long as you don’t move your music library to a different disc/path
since the file URLs must be the same before and after the rescan for the
ratings to remain.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User_Erland.html)