carsten_h wrote:

> Ok. I will try to use first the LMS rating, because I also use Material
> skin.
>
> When I understand correctly if I eg. change later the name of an album
> because it was wrong, LMS will not find the ratings, playcounts anymore
> but TrackStat would try to find the album (the songs). I think I can
> live with it.

If you have both Materal and TrackStat installed and set ratings using
Material skin you might get issues, see this post for more information:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109624-Announce-Material-Skin&p=996718&viewfull=1#post996718
(Viewing ratings should be fine with both installed)

Also, please note that I think rating functionality in my other plugins
(mainly SQL Playlist) relies on TrackStat so you might have to do some
customization to make it work properly without TrackStat.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User_Erland.html)