I was unaware this plugin existed (and was vaguely aware of "Sounds"
itself). Today iPlayer's Listen Again stopped working for me but this
plugin saved the day!
Many thanks.

All the streams I have tried until now are apparently 96kpbs. I am
listening from France.
Is there anything I can do on my end to get a higher bitrate, or shall I
leave it at that?

Thanks again!

2 SB 3 • 1 PCP 6 • Libratone Loop, Zipp, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone +
iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC
iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Smart Mix, Music Walk
With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason
Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge
by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display,
SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.