Operajulian wrote:
> Gosh I would love this to work. I have registered with BBC Sounds on a
> different computer and have some subscribed programmes. I can "see" them
> in the BBC Sounds plug in on LMS and get the BBC programme image etc but
> no sound. It just does not play past 0:00 time. Frustratingly close.
> I do have BBC I player plug in set up and with transcoding etc.
> It would such listening fun to get this working. Cheers for everyone's
> input.
> Julian

As bpa states, this does appear to be a BBC Iplayer plugin issue.
Please can you confirm which version of the BBC Iplayer plugin you have
installed, it should be version 1.6.10.
You confirm the version number in your plugin settings page here :
31998

|Filename: IMG_20201030_081402_378.png                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31998|