NikolajC wrote:
> Thanks - I did stop Pinkdot LMS first, however I get this:
>
> 32512
>
> Could be another service on one of the other ports I guess, but then
> Pinkdot would probably have failed as well...

So have you mapped anything to "\config" in Volumes tab?
If its not conflicted ports causing container to stop then its probably
something with "/config" folder ..  like permissions..  (I got to admit
that I experimented with different docker images long time ago, at which
point I might have tweaked folder permissions and now not included this
step in my guide..  I'm not sure though)
Try to make sure you have /config mapped properly and its not RO (read
only) .If it still doesn't work then its permissions..and I will have to
find how to change them as dont remember :P

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media
Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin