Material branch 2.2: I like the upgrade, where clicking anywhere brings
up the search field. Clicking on the "<-" button, using my laptop,
returns this bar to its previous "Music Sources" state. However, for
whatever the reason it works differently on my Android 11 phone using
the APK or any mobile browser: in this case, the "<-" button is visible
but touching it does not work after the search field is enabled; the
search bar remains active and the touch-keyboard remains on the screen.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite +
Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
*Bedroom:* RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink
Revolve
*Phone:* Pixel 3a + SB Player + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.1