cpd73 wrote:
> Sorry, but I have no idea. All I can say is that I ask LMS for the list
> of apps, and it returns these. Part of the request is the player ID, and
> the returned list can change. I send:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Its op to LMS to return the list of apps. I do not use any streaming
> services, so I cannot check the behaviour myself.

Yep - If I run up Charles Proxy, I see that request and the response
coming back.  I'm not sure if it's any use, but if I look at another app
which does build the list fully, I see

[{
        "channel": "/slim/request",
        "data": {
                "request": ["aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff", ["myapps", "items", 0, 200,
"menu:myapps", "useContextMenu:1"]],
                "response": "/c8461e01/slim/request/2"
        },
        "id": "10",
        "clientId": "c8461e01"
}]

and the response is

[{
        "successful": true,
        "clientId": "c8461e01",
        "id": "10",
        "channel": "/slim/request"
}]

So, looks like it's taking a different approach.