I have Spotty 4.4 installed.
Spotty playlists appear in Playlists folder alongside my playlists from
my own collection.
I have client ID created and in place and also have web token. These
both show up in Spotty settings.

However, I cannot search Spotify for music or artists from Spotty.
Despite having web token and client ID I still get an error when I click
on the Spotty icon in material skin. It states "Failed to get access
token
Please check Settings/Advanced/Spotty Spotify for Squeezebox in the web
interface".
If I do a search for music it gives me the option of searching Spotify
but when I search it just says 'no result found'.

Please advise

Pete