Since few day, I receive this message in loop :
> Access Rate limit exceeded for:
> playlists/37i9dQZF1DWSqmBTGDYngZ/tracks?limit=50&market=from_token;
> retry after 14 seconds.
> Using a custom Client ID can help if you hit issues with rate limiting
> ("error 429"). In order to get your own Client ID please follow these
> simple steps:
> Go to the Spotify Developer Portal, sign in if needed.
> Click "Create An App", follow the instructions.
> Copy the newly created Client ID to your Spotty Settings.

I have try to create an app and put the client id in spotty config, but
it's not working :8

I use the plugin Spotty in version 4.4.5 on Logitech Media Server
Version: 8.1.0 - 1608700893 @ Wed Dec 23 12:11:22 CET 2020

What can I do or provide to help to debug this issue ?