mherger wrote:
> > Thanks for a great plugin. Just one question, I notice you are using
> the
> > Spotty native Ogg Vorbis stream. It's my understanding that the AAC
> > stream is of a marginally higher quality.
>
> AFAIK only the web player uses AAC, none of the other players. So no, no
>
> plan to support AAC.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thank you for the quick response Michael. Just to clarify I am using
Philippe's UPnP bridge plugin with my Marantz N6006 streamer. This
recognises the Marantz as a squeeze player. His plugin supports a fair
few alternative devices which may also support AAC natively. However
it's no big deal as Ogg is pretty close in quality but it might be a
useful option nevertheless.
Thanks once again
Michael