> It someone is interested to try to fix it check with Michael(mherger)
> how they are represented in the database.

Hehe... our postings crossed.

> My plugins does some filtering on tracks.audio=1 so if this isn’t the
> case for online tracks that would explain it. There need to be a
filter

That's the same.

> because playlists are also stored in tracks table but it might have
> be adopted to work with integrated online music. Could be that there
is
> also some filtering in the Perl code in my plugins that removes
> everything that isn’t a file:// url or have tracks.remote=1 but in
that
> case it’s probably unintentionally.

Yep, as I mentioned online tracks start with eg. wimp://... or
spotify:...

> It might also be that they aren’t in the database at all and that
only
> the album is represented in the database while the tracks are
retrieved
> from the streaming service when the user selects to play the album.
If

They're in there.

> with requests during scanning. To me personally it feels like online
> music should be included when playing random songs with the standard
> Randim Mix plugin so if this isn’t the case it can maybe be
considered
> to be a bug/design flaw.

Are you saying random play (LMS built-in) would not play online tracks?
that would be wrong indeed.

Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log
and/or scanner.log file!"
(LMS: Settings/Information)