That's something I only realised when looking into this issue: for
remote tracks integrated into the library, there can be two types of
track objects: the database track object, and the remote track object.
The latter is being used in streaming and has the negative ID (negative
is the sign for remote tracks).

I'm very surprised that none of the LMS own code seems to have a problem
with this. But your plugin definitely does. I added a workaround/fix for
one issue. Now the ID could be another one... are you relying on the ID
to track tracks? These wouldn't survive rescans, would they?

Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log
and/or scanner.log file!"
(LMS: Settings/Information)