cpd73 wrote:
> Works for me. I hacked composer (ABBAcomp) and conductor (ABBAcond) (not
> sure where to place band) into an MP3:
>
> 32826
Odd.  I tried going back to a 2 line display for the queue, as shown in
your sample, but it still doesn't display in now playing, as shown in my
sample.  The data is definitely there, with the right options chosen,
and shows in the queue.

I downloaded the master only a few hours ago, used mkrel.py to generate
the release as 2.2.0, removed the plugin, installed the new build, and
ran it (this is how I've done it before and it's worked thus far).
Maybe something went awry with the mkrel since 2.2 is no longer on
github?

Was this a recent change?  Is there any way I could trace the issue for
myself?

LMS 8.0 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.