SlimChances wrote:
> I set up a new project and credentials ...

For whatever reason I had to setup a complete new project too. I've also
got the quota notification.
The new configuration process console.developers.google.com required
several additional input.
First of all OAuth confirmation screen is something what I somehow
managed to get accepted.
For the irst try with OAuth Client ID was using web app, that didn't
work, with desktop app it finally worked.
I now have access to my playlists and subscriptions :)

Thanx to all that always keep digging to get the shit working 🤘

ASUS P6-P5G41E W10 x64 20H2 | 8.1.0 - 1608700893 | 5 SB Radios FW
8.0.1-r16815 | 1 SB Receivers | Squeeze Ctrl 2.1.8