d6jg wrote:
> I hope that is not the case.
> Like many I use multi value tagging to get tracks and albums to display
> in my library in more than one place.
> I’m not bothered with composer, conductor etc but I am definitely
> bothered about multiple Artist values.
>
> I’ll give a track level example.
> The Beatles, While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Track Artist is tagged as The
> Beatles; Eric Clapton
>
> When played or in the queue Material shows “The Beatles”
> only which is exactly what I want / would expect.
> I think it was accidental programming but Craig only ever pulled the
> first value associated with a track into the queue and now playing.
>
> I could probably live with this example but I have others where there
> are perhaps 6 values in a tag.
>
> I’m not sure whether this change would be affected by multi values
> in AlbumArtist. Can anyone advise?
I just checked on mine, and I get multiple Composers, Bands and Track
Artists in both the queue, and now playing.  I don't have any tracks
with multiple Conductors that I can think of.  I can't tell what happens
with AlbumArtists, because in my tagging scheme they are always also
artists. Like you I sometimes have many Track Artists.  I want to see
them all, so that's OK by me.

I'm surprised that you only see one Track Artist (i.e. those with just
an Artist Tag in my flacs).  I've always seen all of them, but I've only
started using the skin recently.

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.