cpd73 wrote:

> And, as I have stated multiple times, I cannot do this. There is no way
> (AFAIK) to tell if "a, b, c" is 3 artists, 2 artists (e.g. "a" and "b,
> c", or "a, b" and "c"), etc. If LMS returned an array of artists, then
> yes, but it does not.

Craig, I think there is a misunderstanding about the multiple artist
tagging.
You don't need to tell whether "a, b, c" is 3 artists or not. To have
multiple artists one would use "a;b;c" and LMS would treat this as three
artists if the semicolon is defined as the separator in 'Settings/My
Music/Separator for Multiple Items in Tags', which it is by default.