mstaj;203567 Wrote:
> Hello all,
> Last night I updated my slimserver to
> SlimServer_6.5_v2007-05-20.noarch.rpm AND updated TrackStat and other
> plugins and have nothing but problems  since.
>
> My priority at the moment is to restore my TrackStats.  I have my
> backups (months worth), but I cannot get the plugin to manually create
> a backup, or import a old one.  I've tried to turn on debugging of
> TrackStat, and a select few of the standard debug options, but I've not
> found anything useful with the log so far.
>
> Any troubleshooting tips anyone can give me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mstaj
1. Have you specified the backup file you like to restore in the
"Backup file" parameters in Server Settings/Plugins ?
The "Backup Dir" parameter is only used when doing backups, so you need
to specify an exact file in "Backup file" if you like to restore data.

2. If that isn't the problem, can you post the log with TrackStat
debugging enabled ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))