I like to use the material skin on my mobile device.  However, launching a
shortcut to the URL opens LMS with material skin in a new chrome tab.  I often
have have several tabs open in Chrome, so it makes it awkward when switching
apps/web browser tabs, and I often find I've launched it a few times and have
multiple tabs open.

In the past I've used apps that can build a dedicated app wrapper around a web
page, such that this can be launched as a separate app outside of Chrome,
optionally with/without additional browser capabilities, such as menu
strip/toolbar, search facility.

I've not had a lot of luck finding one that works well with LMS material skin.
Has anyone had any success like this?

Phil