chris256 wrote:

> I saw that IOS 14.5 would allow the use of other default music app and
> the use of Siri with other music app. Does it mean that it would be
> possible to use Siri with ipeng to lo launch a specific track ? That
> would be awesome!

Tracks will be hard, I'll see what can be done with intents.
The problem is: you need to add a specific intent for every track or
find a way to handle it afterwards. An intent for each track is
impossible, some people have millions of them and you need to specify
them upfront. Processing it later will likely be too slow.... I'll have
to see...

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*