d6jg wrote:
> I’ve been using iPeng with an Audioquest Dragonfly Black for
> years. The only issue I experience with 24bit tracks is when there are
> WiFi problems but that is to be expected given the bandwidth needed.

I think you are right. I have been doing several tests in last days and
I have the same conclusions as you. The problems are WIFI problems when
playing 24/96 tracks.

d6jg wrote:

> I don’t have any MQA in my collection and use Qobuz for my hires
> so can’t comment on MQA ability at all.

I don't have MQA tracks in my collection either. I downloaded some
tracks from here: http://www.2l.no/hires/

But I was doing tests with the Dragonfly. It seems when playing a MQA,
the Dragonfly changes to purple colour (firmware 1.06 up). I tested it
but nothing happened.

Thank you very much for your help

JP