FatPete wrote:
> Hi Philippe
>
> I didn't want to post my problem in this specific thread, because I'm
> not sure if it's something going wrong with the plug-in, or with LMS
> itself.
>
> If you get a few minutes, could you take a quick look at my new thread
> linked below please? I've attached a uPnPBridge log to it whilst I try
> figuring out how to get the standard LMS logging working for me, and you
> might spot something I didn't from your plugin's log.
>
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113917-LMS-has-started-skipping-songs-with-8-1-1
>
> Thanks for any advice - you'll probably be able to spot within seconds
> from the log that it's not being caused by your plug-in!
> Pete

This happens because the Sonos reports a time progress of 0 (it means it
has started the track Mogwai) but does not report a "PLAY" event and as
the previous track (Beatles) was very short, it has received all the
Mogwai track so the state machine of the bridge is fooled and believes
that Mogwai has been fully played and so request the next track from
LMS...

It is *very* complicated because of the variety and non-compliance of
many UPnP devices, some never send the events that they are supposed to
send. So I've tried a very risky modification in that sync state
machine, let's see.

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3