Hi Philippe

Really appreciate you taking the time to investigate and explain all
this.

Based on your comments, it's probably due to me utilising the new
"Prefer native format (decoding on the player) whenever possible"
setting that was introduced in LMS 8.1, as this will be sending the
original flac file in most situations. You're correct that I was
previously sending PCM/WAV to my Sonos when using 7.9, due to the
ordering of the codecs. Because I'd like to retain gapless if possible,
I'll just disable that new setting which will hopefully sort out the
issue.

Thanks again for all your fantastic work with these various bridges :D

Pete