I managed to install the material skin apk on my android mobile, working
locally and remotely.  On my mobile the top item on My Music is Artists,
whereas on my desktop it is Composers, for the same Squeezeplayer player
(using Additional Browse Modes).  There are now two Artists entries, but
no Composers.  I have a feeling I've seen this before, but I cannot for
the life of me figure out what the difference is on my mobile.

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.