cpd73 wrote:
> It does when what you want to see you need to scroll to get to, as I'd
> want to be reading the lyrics, etc, first not seeing lots of links.
> Still, not a massive issue either way.

Your game, your rules so the layout should be whatever you feel most
comfortable with.

One part of MAI is still a bit broken - Credits only ever returns one
item but I know it’s on Michael’s fix list. Interestingly Qobuz gives
something similar that’s headed Personnel but I think the MAI Credits is
preferable.

I know you don’t have online services so may not know those tracks don’t
carry any genre. Genre should be computed from track entry in database
in first instance and only if empty drop to the value from MAI which is
at album level.

What’s the protocol? Do you contact Michael to add to the Json call?

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Boom
*Kitchen* UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS