Changes -
Added Flatness back in
Amended initialisation, so that the last setting used is loaded. It will
not load the setting name, as this is not held in the settings file.
Amended the sliders so that only the "thumb" button is draggable, this
should eliminate the issue you found on the mobile device (which I was
able to replicate).
The slider bubble is now visible on mobile devices, I didn't actually do
anything specific to fix this but I think the item above did the job for
me.
I have also removed the dependency on the additional file. So it is one
file install. Whilst technically it is better to separate out components
of the web page, I see little value in doing that for a one off
control.

The above were all quick and easy changes to do, changing the frequency
will take longer so I will do that over the coming days/weeks as time
allows.

33703

|Filename: InguzReskin_v0.02.zip                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33703|