First, I've been a happy iPeng user for many years.  It's a key part of
my music ecosystem and I could not live without it.

I use iPeng at home over Wifi to control my various LMS players.
Generally, I do not play music from my phone via bluetooth at home.

In the car, I DO use Bluetooth to play music to my car stereo, and my
phone automatically connects to my car.  However, much of the time, the
music that comes up on the car stereo screen is my most recently
iPeng-controlled LMS player's last played song.

What's interesting is that it also *starts that player playing*, since
I'm still connected to my home Wifi.

So I get in my car and start it up, and music begins to play in the
house as I drive away.

I don't have playback enabled on iPeng, but it seems like iPeng is
showing up as a music source in my car, and I wonder if/how I can change
that behavior.