bz31 wrote:
> I would have put
> Albumartist: Isabelle Faust
> Artist: Isabelle Faust, Freiburg Baroque Orchestra, Pablo Heras-Casado
> Composer: Felix Mendelssohn
And I would put:
Albumartist: Isabelle Faust
Artist: Isabelle Faust
Band: Freiburg Baroque Orchestra
Conductor: Pablo Heras-Casado
Composer: Felix Mendelssohn

I don't need AlbumArtist separate from Artist on the Queue or Now
Playing.  For me it's a search and Album term, and is always included in
the (list of) Artists.

I would also have 2 Genre tags:
Classical, Violin Concerto

The Classical tag allows me to have separate menus for Classical music
including items not needed for most other music forms, and is used by
Erland's multi-library plugin.

And then, key to finding and playing a Classical piece: Work, and
Movement

Erland's (old) wiki on that explains how these are used, as said
previously
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Beginners_Guide_To_Classical.html)

And all because the folk who designed tags for mp3 never even thought
about sets of tracks making up one 'piece'.    There are many other ways
of doing all this.  Some people use Group instead of Work.  People can
very steamed up about the best solution.  I also use another
artist-related tag, but I won't mention it here because I got into
serious trouble for even thinking about it :-)

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.